Engineering & Customer Service Division
Our products and services for the cable industry (using UV curable coating materials) include:
COIA offers wide range of technical support, know-how as well as customer service.
Through our long experienced and specialized technical staff we offer our customers:
· Providing our customers with the proper processing parameters for different UV Coating and Ink applications.
· Setting up “turn-key projects” as well as upgrading existing optical fibre and cable factories / machines includes:
- Preform lathes and draw towers
- Colouring, tight buffer, bundle and ribbon lines (e.g. upgrading colouring lines to tight buffer lines)
- GFRP (Glass fibre Reinforced Plastic) lines
- Cable lines (loose tube, stranding, sheathing, …etc.)
- Measuring and testing equipment.
- Infrastructure and service equipment.
· Optical fibre processing know-how “ technology transfer” includes:
- Preform manufacturing for MCVD and hybrid MCVD/OVD processes.
- Fibre drawing for different types of draw towers.
- Colouring, tight buffer and ribbon processes.
- Different cabling steps and procedures.
· Setting up “turn-key projects” as well as upgrading existing copper cable, LAN cable, instrumentation cable, overhead lines as well as OPGW factories / machines.
· Design and developing new products.
What is the novelty of COIA's system?We have 25 years experience in manufacturing and processing...
In 1994 we were certified according to ISO 9001:1994 for "Equipment design and glass fiber...
Our new activity since 2010 is the development of a cost effective and eco-friendly LPG composite...
COIA Type IV LPG Composite Cylinder We conducted together with accredited partners in Germany and...
Fon: +49 (0)6021 - 3487 - 0
Member of WLPGA
The World LP Gas Association (WLPGA) is the authoritive voice of the global LP Gas industry representing the full LP Gas value chain.
High Quality Standards
Our UV-curable materials are environmental friendly and do comply with RoHS 2011/65/EU (former 2002/95/EG) regulation and are free of Silicone, Halogen and Solvents / VOC’s.